Monday, August 27, 2012

A New Beginning...

Today is the first today of school.  Off to public went the little brave boy and home with Mom is the little girl.  So far, so smooth, learning the new routine.

It feels strange to have him gone, peaceful, yes, but not settled in my heart.  He was such a big boy going off to a new school all alone with an adventurous spirit.  She keeps telling me to stop missing him so because I may change my mind and she likes it this way. 

She has been cooperative, diving into Singapore Math, Khan Academy, Wordly Wise, and creatively writing a name poem.  I think we will take a walk back in time with Story of the World and finish up with reading the Secret Garden.

Right now she is doing a photo session of her dogs using the Canon Rebel TIIi.

I will now add her as an author for this blog so that she may contribute her poem.



No comments:

Post a Comment